Monday, March 2, 2009

In the Beginning...

This is going to be fun and no doubt an education too.

Aaah my first real blog... Questions have cropped up all of a sudden, thoughts that I had not considered before such as, why did I not start a real blog before today? Why didn't I do it? Perhaps I never had a good enough reason to begin writing a blog. I don't have all that much spare time so to start a blog like this means... I have a good reason! Yes I do.

All other attempts at blog-making and blog-ex (perience) I classed as "I need to know enough so that my clients don't think I am totally clueless" or words to that effect...
Well I'm no longer silent. If I'm literally 'outed' and that's a personal fear of criticism I guess, then so be it. Pulling back the Net Curtin begins!





No comments:

Post a Comment